Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Good for him, bad for me.

Today, May 9, was a great day for Dusty.  He is feeling much better.  He has not had any animal products in three days and feels great.  He is also starting to "juice".  He is making the "mean green" juice, made from kale, cucumbers, carrots, lemons, green apples, and ginger root.  Ew!  It is doable and I've read and seen that it gets better and easier to drink, but I'll stick to the vegan diet and let him do the juice!  I did make fresh apple juice and it is much better than the crap you buy in the store.  No added sugars!  Yummy!

Yesterday I was in a rut.  Nothing could make me happy.  I was mad.  People made me angry, my pets made me angry, my kids made me angry, Dusty made me angry.  EVERYTHING!  Just being awake made me angry.  I was on my pity pot.  Poor pitiful me!  Like I have cancer, c'mon Stace, get over yourself!  It could be that I wanted a big fat cheeseburger?

I'm a little better today.  I drank an "Awake", it's wheat grass and aloe juice.  I thought the same things that you're thinking now.  At first I hated it, ew it has slimy chunks, but then I got over the chunks and I liked it.  Before long, I was feeling great and energized.  It was better than any 5 hour energy or skinny vanilla latte could do.  I had my first day eating strictly vegan and it wasn't bad.  I can do this.  



3 comments:

  1. You are my hero and you can do anything. love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you post on my blog? I have a friend that can't post.

      Delete
  2. At the bottom there is a comment section, and because you are using blogger and I have a google account I can sign in through that to comment. :)

    ReplyDelete