Saturday, July 14, 2012

Depression

Depression sucks!  That's it.  That's the bottom line.  I've never had to deal with it and I've never understood it.  But now it is in my face.  Dusty is sad.  Very very sad.  It is so hard to see him like this.  The man I love, the strongest man in my eyes, is so depressed.  He is having such a hard time the past three days.  He misses his kids more than anything.  He can't bear to Skype with them because it only hurts him more.  He has been fighting with me about taking his meds for fear of addiction but today, I won.  He finally took the actual dosage of his pain meds.  He has been trying to get by on only taking half.  I've told him not to fight it.  The doctors know how to prescribe it and they know how to wean you off of it.

It has just been a bad day.  But, on the good side.  My college roomie, Ashley Bridges, is coming to get me tomorrow night for a girls night at the movies.  Yep, we are going to see Magic Mike.  Don't judge, you know you want to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment